I made a mixtape straight outta ‘94, I got your ripped skinny jeans lyin’ on the floor
quick sketches. I swear this was only supposed to be Phoenix (i was inspired by Phoenix by F.O.B.) But then I doodles Piper then Thalia, then I drew Hazel and then Annabeth then Racehl and Drew…then Leia. Also trying out a new style. I kinda like it. Also trying to work in some different face and nose shapes…
Sorry that it’s on scratch paper -_-
Sometimes, I really just want to make an art blog
This is something I struggle with literally all the time, so I know how you feel, anon! Since it sounds like you already know the basics about your character and just need to get inside their head, here are some questionnaires that I think ask pretty interesting/thought-provoking questions:
- Character Perceptions
- The Excessively Detailed Headcanon Tumblr Meme
- Questions to Answer In-Character
- 30 Days of Character Development
- Developing a Character: The Memory Book
- Character Development Questions
- 30 Day Character Development Meme (scroll past day one)
- Questions to Ask Your Characters
- Challenges, Prompts and Development Sheets (masterlist)
And personally, I would try these too:
- Character Voice Consistency
- How To: Stay in Character in Gif Chats
- Ways to Get to Know Your Characters
- How Character Interact With Other Characters
- Check this post and click any links that might be relevant to your character. How-to-play guides are, for the most part, very general and might not tell you anything you don’t already know, but sometimes they offer good insight on how your character might form relationships with others.
- If all else fails, just play your character and see what happens. Chances are, people will be forgiving if you’re slightly OOC for the first few posts, and you’ll figure it out eventually!
Hope that helps!
Original Characters: Names+Meanings (1/?)
Percy Jackoson and the Olympians OC edition
Sabel in #4 for Max!
Jasper in #100 for Max!